The first step to going green is to check your home’s insulation. Whether you are considering investing in a high efficiency furnace or any other green source of energy for your home, the first step you should take is to improve your home’s insulation. Insulation is one of the most efficient ways to save energy in your home since it keeps it warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
High Performance Insulation
- Closed Cell Spray Foam
A home energy audit is a systematic review of the interior and exterior of your home to give our energy experts a clearer picture about:
- Concerns related to energy efficiency, comfort, safety, and health.
- Age and type of heating and cooling systems.
- Building shell general condition (Walls, windows, doors, duct system)
- Insulation types and R-values
- Condensation and moisture problems
- Potential health issues, like mold, dust contamination, etc
One of our BPI Certified Home Energy Auditors will thoroughly examine your residence using sophisticated monitoring equipment. The data collected and analyzed and will be presented to you in a report outlining a specific action plan to bring cost-effective solutions that will lead to lower energy bills.